- Joined Windermere Real Estate/East Inc, in 1989.
- Washington Managing Brokers license in 1991. Managing Broker license is above and beyond the level of basic broker.
- Oregon Broker license in 2001, while living for one year, in Hood River.
- Certified Residential Specialist. CRS is an advanced professional designation held by less than 5% of all Realtors in the United States
- Named Assistant Office Manager in 2008
- Accredited Relocation Specialist. I have worked extensively with relocation clients. I am one of only 150 out of several thousand Windermere agents in Washington, to be certified by Windermere as a Relocation Specialist.
- Accredited Staging Professional. I stage homes with my personal inventory of items. When a house is vacant and needs furnishings, I rent and arrange for furniture to be placed in areas of the home that best showcase the main rooms.
- Accredited Seniors Real Estate Professional. Specialized training in dealing with the needs of older buyer and sellers.
- Selected repeatedly by Seattle Magazine as “Five Star Agent for Customer Satisfaction”. This was designated for only 7% of the Puget Sound area agents
- Board of Directors for Windermere Foundation for 6 years. We support Eastside groups that are involved with issues of homelessness and children at risk.
- Mt. Clemens High School, Mt. Clemens, Michigan
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts with major in Education, minor in Journalism
- Elementary school teacher, Mercer Island, WA
- Hilton Hotel, Hotel Administration, Philadelphia, PA.
- Retail Sales & Management, Bellevue, WA.
- Married for 43 years to Jack Knudtsen. We have lived all over the country due to husband’s hotel management/development career. I am well versed in the stresses of moving cross country after having made many corporate moves ourselves
- Three children, Brad 41, Megan 37 and Adam 27.
- Assorted grandchildren ages 3-13
- Resident of Issaquah for past 5 years and South Bellevue for 22 years, prior to that. We have also lived in CA (north & south), NJ, OR, MI & PA.
- Anything that has to do with the grandchildren.
- Traveling…especially to Europe, Africa and warm, sunny places.
- Reading & exploring the Internet